Published on 26 Jul 07
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation is a review of significant State and Territory tax cases over the last 12 months, including:
- Tec Desert v CSR (WA)
- Super Cheap Auto v CSR (WA)
- Seneca Exploration (T/A Dickenson’s Amusement) v CST (SA)
- CCSR (NSW) v Telstra Corporation
- Gloria Jean’s v CCSR (NSW)
- Alcan (NT) Alumina Pty Ltd v CT (NT)
- Trust Co of Australia v CCSR (NSW)
- CPT Manager Ltd v CCSR (NSW).
Areas of specialty include Appellate (all jurisdictions); Stamp Duties/Revenue; Trade Practices; Corporations; Body Corporate & Community Management; Consumer Credit; Personal Injuries and Professional Negligence; Wills, Probate and Family Provision. Sometime presenter, lecturer and teacher: Australian Advocacy Institute, Bar Practice Course (QUT), CLE (Qld Law Society), CPD (Qld Bar Association), Lexis/Nexis. Taxation Institute of Australia, IBC Conferences Member, Queensland Advocacy Inc. and Queensland Medico-Legal Society.
- Current at
11 December 2007