Published on 27 Jul 10
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- using CGT small business concessions to maximise contributions
- the CGT override rule for super funds
- CGT rollover on fund mergers
- CGT & limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Henry Report implications for CGT & super.
Ian is a Tax Partner of Ernst & Young, Brisbane, who specialises in the areas of privately owned business and superannuation. He has over 25 years’ experience providing tax advice and compliance solutions to clients in these sectors and is the leader of the firm’s Private Client Services practice. Ian is also a regular presenter for The Tax Institute.
- Current at
21 February 2016