Published on 27 Jul 10
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Henry Tax Review & the government response
- long and short term implications
- other recent developments
- managing contribution issues in 2009/10
- deductible personal contributions
- assessing super and non-super alternatives.
David Shirlow CTA
David has been involved with the financial services industry since 1985. He is an Executive Director with Macquarie Bank where he manages government relations and technical media commentary. David is a director of SMSF Professionals Association of Australia, a practising member of the NSW Law Society, a CTA and fellow of the Tax Institute, and is on the Superannuation Board Committee of the Financial Services Council. Current at 08 January 2014
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by David SHIRLOW.
Further details about this event: