Published on 21 Aug 12
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Changing jobs or retiring can be a trigger for major changes in a client's financial circumstances. Make sure you understand all the risks and opportunities for your clients.
Topics covered include:
- alternate strategies for dealing with termination payments
- differing issues for redundancy, resignation or retirement?
- keep cash, pay down debt or top up super?
- traps on shifting superannuation funds
- restructuring funds and investments to move to income phase.
Current at 21 November 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Chris WYETH.