Published on 15 Aug 06
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The Budget superannuation announcements are by far the biggest seen for more than 20 years. There are great opportunities both before and after mid 2007. Tax advisers must now more than ever make sure they are on top of these changes as they will impact everyone and superannuation is now much more tax efficient. This presentation covers:
- pre-1 July 2007 planning
- post-1 July 2007 planning
- impact on pensions - tips & traps
- impact on SME business owners and business real property
- impact on estate and succession planning
- employer ETPs - major changes.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Daniel BUTLER.
Further details about this event: