Published on 16 May 13
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- what is a contribution?
- taxation impacts of contributions
- the importance of timing of contributions
- keeping your contributions caps on or off
- the impact of proposals in the wind
- cutting-edge contributions strategies.
Jennie is a Chartered Accountant and Certified Financial Planner at Bentleys. With over 12 years experience in the
superannuation and financial advice sector, her vast expertise extends from accounting and auditing to superannuation, wealth
creation, retirement and financial planning. Her expertise in selfmanaged
superannuation funds enables the creation of strategic opportunities arising out of superannuation, taxation and estate
- Current at
18 February 2013