Published on 24 Oct 06
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this presentation include:
- incorporating estate planning and the superannuation fund
- the payment of superannuation death benefits up to 1 July 2007
- what changes occur to the payment of death benefits post 30 June 2007
- is a superannuation fund an appropriate place to hold life insurance?
- do you know for certain how and to whom death benefits will be paid in the event of a fund member's death?
Mark Wilkinson FTIA joined PKF in 1989 and in 1991 became designated specialist in superannuation consulting to all firm clients – advising on retirement benefit strategies, designing superannuation audit programs and attending to compliance issues in relation to the firms’ superannuation
Current at 28 May 2008 Current at 26 June 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Mark WILKINSON.