Published on 17 May 12
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- s67A - Commissioner’s recent views
- off the plan purchases
- ‘beneficial interest’ - Type of trust?
- end of a borrowing arrangement
- s55 Duties Act - Platinum Investment
- transfer of real property into super - s62A Duties Act
- transfer of real property between funds - s61 Duties Act
- refinancing issues.
Denis is a Barrister at 13 Wentworth Selborne Chambers. He advises on taxes generally (both federal and state taxes), superannuation, equity and trusts, as well as asset protection. Denis also conducts disputes as an advocate in both state and federal tribunals and courts.
- Current at
30 August 2017