Published on 12 Feb 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The major topics covered in this presentation are:
- in-house assets & related party rules
- the sole purpose test in relation to artwork, holiday homes and vintage cars
- investing in unit trusts
- acquiring assets from related parties
- loans or financial assisstance to a member or relative
- borrowing restrictions & acquiring assets under vendor terms.
Winsome is Manager of the Superannuation Division of Trood Pratt & Co, a medium sized chartered firm in Sydney. Having 18 years experience in accounting and business services, Winsome has specialised in the administration and compliance of self managed superannuation funds for the last eight years. She has technical and practical expertise in superannuation administration, having responsibility for over 350 self managed superannuation funds.
- Current at
01 May 2008