Published on 12 Feb 04
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation (including bonus case studies) covers the following topics:
- nominations - do you make a nomination?
- lump sum benefits - tax effective receipts
- is your pension reversionary?
- residual capital values - how are they taxed?
- reconstituting a SMSF when a person dies.
Stephen is Manager - Superannuation with Merit Partners. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and has been in the profession for almost 18 years. He specialises in retirement planning, superannuation law and financial planning. He has been a frequent presenter for the NIA, ICAA, CPA and the Taxation Institute on superannuation and retirement planning issues. Current at 30 May 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Stephen HUNTER.
Further details about this event: