Published on 03 Jun 09
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers super basics:
- self managed superannuation funds
- the superannuation guarantee scheme
- contributions and excess contributions tax
- payment and taxation of benefits
- death and disablement benefits
- investment rules and other compliance issues.
Daniel Jenkinson is a principal at DMAW Lawyers, practising in corporate and commercial law, with a particular focus on superannuation and financial services. He has had a particular interest in superannuation for more than 10 years and regularly acts for the trustees of APRA regulated funds, public sector funds, SMSFs, employers, accountants and other advisers in connection with all aspects of superannuation law. Daniel is a member of The Tax Institute’s Technical Resource Committee (SA).
- Current at
22 March 2013