Published on 15 Jun 06
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation provides an update on these key superannuation issues:
- the TRIP; What is it, what strategies can you use with your clients with it and how will it change they way people view superannuation?
- Ryan’s case; What are the implications for self-employed clients and those with service trusts?
- contribution splitting; How clients can now use two RBL limits and low tax thresholds?
- reserving; When is it appropriate and how to use it properly?
- end of the surcharge; How does this open up new and old strategies for your clients?
- budget update; any planning opportunities that arise from the May budget.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Patrick CORK.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Craig ASPINALL.
Further details about this event: