Published on 30 Aug 12
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Detailed analysis of the issues discussed by the ATO and contained in National Technical Tax Liason Group (Superannuation Sub Committee) minutes
- Detailed analysis of the budget announcements that impact on superannuation funds
- An analysis of major legislative changes this year
- Review of changes contained in major rulings including those dealing with Borrowing in superannuation fund and structuring pensions
- An analysis of the current state of play with regard to superannuation contributions and excessive contributions tax liabilities.
Mark Wilkinson FTIA joined PKF in 1989 and in 1991 became designated specialist in superannuation consulting to all firm clients – advising on retirement benefit strategies, designing superannuation audit programs and attending to compliance issues in relation to the firms’ superannuation
Current at 28 May 2008 Current at 26 June 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Mark WILKINSON.