Published on 30 Aug 12
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Detailed analysis of the issues discussed by the ATO and contained in National Technical Tax Liason Group (Superannuation Sub Committee) minutes
- Detailed analysis of the budget announcements that impact on superannuation funds
- An analysis of major legislative changes this year
- Review of changes contained in major rulings including those dealing with Borrowing in superannuation fund and structuring pensions
- An analysis of the current state of play with regard to superannuation contributions and excessive contributions tax liabilities.
Mark has 25 years experience working as a Chartered Accountant, many spent at mid and “big four” accounting firms where he developed specialist superannuation administration and consulting groups. Mark has narrowed his focus and now provides technical support and training to advisers who administer and advise self-managed superannuation funds. Many of these advisers consult with Mark on how to implement strategies that will grow a client’s wealth, enable them to enjoy it during retirement, protect it from creditors and direct to the right beneficiary on death.
- Current at
30 August 2017