Published on 21 Feb 08
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- setting up a structure offshore
- the global approach, verses jurisdiction by jurisdiction advice
- transfer pricing and "grey law" issues
- commercial practicalities
- staffing the offshore business.
Murray Howlett FTIA is a Director of the Taxation and Superannuation Services
Division of Pilot Partners and has practised as a professional business and taxation advisor since 1993. Murray’s focus is on providing specialist taxation expertise to his clients. This includes not just advising on the relevant structures and transactions, but ensuring
that advices provided are fully and correctly implemented at the time and in the years that follow. This is particularly important in respect of international transactions, an area of particular expertise for Pilot Partners.
Current at 1 August 2008 Current at 30 September 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Murray HOWLETT.