Published on 21 Feb 08
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- setting up a structure offshore
- the global approach, verses jurisdiction by jurisdiction advice
- transfer pricing and "grey law" issues
- commercial practicalities
- staffing the offshore business.
Murray is a Director of the Taxation and Superannuation Services division of Pilot Partners and has practised as a professional business and taxation adviser since 1993. His focus is on providing specialist taxation expertise to his clients. This includes not just advising on the relevant structures and transactions, but ensuring that advice provided is fully and correctly implemented at the time and in the years that follow.
- Current at
30 June 2014