Published on 29 Aug 13
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- writing style lessons from SD Stark and GT Pagone\
- addressing legislative authority, administrative practice and tax policy
- addressing assessments, determinations and exercise of discretion
- preparing objections
- preparing penalty and GIC remission requests
- preparing settlement offers and deeds.
Ron Jorgensen, CTA, is a Partner at Rigby Cooke Lawyers. Ron principally consults on Commonwealth and state tax laws, tax dispute resolution and compliance enforcements, and specialises in trusts and trust disputes, succession and asset protection, business and investment structuring and tax-sensitive commercial and property transactions. Ron is an Accredited Specialist in Tax Law, a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and a respected technical writer and presenter. Ron is a fierce advocate for taxpayers.
- Current at
08 September 2017