Published on 30 Aug 12
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- Recent SMSF cases and rulings
- The growing importance of approved auditors
- Current compliance issues
- Compliance areas of particular concern to the ATO
- Update on aspects of super reform that relate to the SMSF sector.
Stuart has been a Taxation Officer since 1981 and has experience in a range of technical areas including a period with the large Business and International business line, extensive litigation experience, four years as Tax Counsel and a period as manager of the Business & Personal Tax Centre of Expertise. Stuart is currently Assistant Commissioner in the Technical Leadership Superannuation business line. In that role Stuart manages the Complex Technical area and Centre of Expertise for Superannuation.
Current at 18 December 2007 Current at 10 January 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Stuart FORSYTH.