Published on 25 Nov 03
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Issues covered in this presentation include:
- restructuring from the discretionary trust to the SMSF as the preferred family wealth accumulation vehicle
- business real property contribution strategies
- step by step process of establishing allocated and complying pensions
- asset segregation and tax planning within the fund
- maximising the effectiveness of pension income streams
- options and strategies upon death of a member
- binding and non-binding death benefit nominations - common pitfalls associated with nominations
- interface between superannuation and the Will including use of testamentary trusts
- reversionary pensions, commutations and residual capital values.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Stephen HEATH.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Peter SLEGERS.
Further details about this event: