Published on 14 Nov 13
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Many practitioners avoid tax consolidation for SMEs because it’s perceived as complex,time consuming and the pitfalls are hard to see until you are working through the initial tax consolidation process. As a result there is an untapped market to add value to many SME practitioners clients simply by knowing what to look out for, including:
- what does an SME consolidation opportunity look like?
- what techniques are available to navigate the potential heavy adviser costs in SME consolidations?
- the minefield of UPEs for trustees needing working capital – consolidation as acost saver
- inherited a classic SME “books & records” deficiency? Ways tax consolidation can help
- the SME obsession with selling equity rather than business assets – how tax consolidation can help.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Jol DARE.
Further details about this event: