Published on 19 Feb 14
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- overview of the issue and impacts
- next steps to resolve?
- summary of ATOID 2011/58
- practical application with examples
- Treasury and governments views
- case law analysis of conduit theory of trusts and
- Division 6 as an exclusive code
- other policy interaction.
Antoinette Elias FTIA is currently the Managing Partner of the Sydney Tax Practice of Ernst & Young and has 24
years of experience as a tax professional. Antoinette is also a Tax Partner in the Financial Services Group and leads
the Ernst & Young Asset Management Tax Practice.
Current at 11 February 2009 Current at 23 February 2009