Published on 22 Apr 10
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- an understanding of the principles of AASB 112
- benefits from applying the principles to examples and case studies
- ensures you have a thorough understanding of the interaction between tax reporting disclosures, accounting
- standards and the tax law
- identifes issues for clarification with experts and be able to discuss key issues with service providers and auditors
- an awareness of current proposed developments
- a thorough understanding of the current tax effect accounting environment and potential opportunities.
Current at 04 May 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Stef MASON.