Published on 22 Apr 10
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- an understanding of the principles of AASB 112
- benefits from applying the principles to examples and case studies
- ensures you have a thorough understanding of the interaction between tax reporting disclosures, accounting
- standards and the tax law
- identifes issues for clarification with experts and be able to discuss key issues with service providers and auditors
- an awareness of current proposed developments
- a thorough understanding of the current tax effect accounting environment and potential opportunities.
Stef has nearly thirty years years experience in advising corporate clients on taxation matters across all areas of tax. He specialises in tax reporting (both USGAAP and IFRS), and tax function performance. He supports engagement teams on the operational, risk management and reporting consequences of tax. Stef co-ordinates and leads the Melbourne tax practice support for all audit assurance projects including process and control reviews. He provides support to clients on strategic tax risk management and improving tax reporting processes.
- Current at
30 August 2017