Published on 14 Nov 06
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation brings you real examples, exploring the main Australian tax issues faced by expat employees, the common pitfalls and suggested solutions that will add value for your clients. Topics include:
- residency, including the implications of short-term and long-term assignments
- living away from home allowance exemptions, FBT and salary packaging issues
- the new tax concessions for temporary residents, including CGT exemptions
- issues associated with Medicare and social security benefits
- superannuation, including issues associated with existing foreign pension plans.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Peter BEMBRICK.
Further details about this event: