Published on 04 Oct 11
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- overview of tax appeal process under Part IVC of TAA 1953
- notice of objection
- taxpayer's appeal statements/Commissioner's statement of facts issues and contentions
- court appeals:
- notice of appeal from AAT to Federal Court or
- notice of appeal from Federal Court (first instance) to Full Court of Federal Court
- applications for special leave to appeal to the High Court
- legal professional privilege in giving tax advice and responding to requests for information from the Commissioner.
Current at 05 December 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Joseph SANTHOSH.