Published on 09 Nov 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- TLA (2010 Measures No 4) Bill 2010
- Tax Laws Amendment (Confidentiality of Taxpayer Information) Bill 2010
- TLA (Research & Development) Bill 2010
- Family Assistance Legislation Amendment (Child Care Budget Measures) Bill 2010
- PSLA 2010/4 - UPEs and Div 7A
- Travelex v C of T - GST and sale of foreign currency
- FCT v American Express - GST and credit card default fees.
Jo-anne is a director of TaxBytes, a specialised tax training business. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and a Fellow of The Tax Institute and holds a Masters in Taxation from the University of Sydney. Jo-anne has been providing tax training to accounting and legal firms since 1994 from first tier firms down to smaller firms. She provides monthly tax training to a number of accounting firms throughout Australia. She has had extensive experience as a presenter in taxation matters and has been a regular presenter for the ICAA and TTI.
- Current at
19 April 2017