Published on 09 Nov 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- TLA (2010 Measures No 4) Bill 2010
- Tax Laws Amendment (Confidentiality of Taxpayer Information) Bill 2010
- TLA (Research & Development) Bill 2010
- Family Assistance Legislation Amendment (Child Care Budget Measures) Bill 2010
- PSLA 2010/4 - UPEs and Div 7A
- Travelex v C of T - GST and sale of foreign currency
- FCT v American Express - GST and credit card default fees.
Jo-anne Hotston CTA
Jo-Anne Hotston, CTA, is a Director of TaxBytes, a specialised tax training business. She is also a Tax Director of Bentleys NSW. Jo-anne is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and a Chartered Tax Adviser of The Tax Institute, and holds a Masters of Taxation from the University of Sydney. Jo-anne has been providing tax training to accounting and legal firms since 1994. She provides monthly tax training to a number of accounting firms throughout Australia from first tier down to smaller firms. Current at 21 October 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Jo-anne HOTSTON.
Further details about this event: