Published on 08 Nov 10
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- a review of the taxation system by a panel that did not include any tax expertise
- rulings that have made a significant change in long established practice
- administration of the law that highlights some interesting taxpayers
- cases that provide some guidance to matters of interest to practitioners
- amending legislation that tinkers with the current law.
Brian J RICHARDS
Current at 14 May 2013
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Brian J RICHARDS.