Published on 08 Nov 10
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- a review of the taxation system by a panel that did not include any tax expertise
- rulings that have made a significant change in long established practice
- administration of the law that highlights some interesting taxpayers
- cases that provide some guidance to matters of interest to practitioners
- amending legislation that tinkers with the current law.
Brian Richards CTA
Brian has specialised in providing taxation advice to a wide range of business clients for approximately 40 years. His particular taxation specialty areas include business restructuring, intellectual property transactions, CGT issues and tax planning matters. He also consults extensively to other accounting and legal practices on various taxation issues. As a taxation specialist, Brian has extensive academic and other lecturing experience. Current at 20 May 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Brian J RICHARDS.
Further details about this event: