Published on 08 Nov 10
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- a review of the taxation system by a panel that did not include any tax expertise
- rulings that have made a significant change in long established practice
- administration of the law that highlights some interesting taxpayers
- cases that provide some guidance to matters of interest to practitioners
- amending legislation that tinkers with the current law.
Brian of Richards Advisory has specialised in providing taxation advice to accounting and legal practitioners in respect of a wide range of business clients for approximately 40 years. His particular taxation specialty areas include business restructuring, intellectual property transactions, CGT issues and tax planning matters. As a taxation specialist, Brian has extensive academic and other lecturing experience.
- Current at
12 April 2017