Published on 19 Aug 04
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following:
- structuring the business succession plan
- funding the exit including Div 7A issues and traps
- ensuring cash flow in retirement
- structuring for non-family buyouts
- wills and the business succession strategy
- maximising benefits of CGT small business concessions
- buy/sell agreements.
This was also presented at the 'Estate Planning' seminar held in Brisbane on 8 August 2006.
Mark Molesworth CTA
Mark is a tax partner at BDO and a member of The Tax Institute’s Large Business & International Technical Subcommittee and the Queensland State Technical Committee. He is also a member of the expert advisory panel to the Board of Taxation and The Tax Institute’s representative on the ATO’s Private Groups Stakeholder Group. Mark has many years of experience in advising taxpayers with respect to all areas of taxation, including CGT, FBT and income tax. He also provides taxation advice to other smaller accounting and legal practices in respect of their clients. Current at 04 March 2016
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Mark MOLESWORTH.
Further details about this event: