Published on 20 Mar 14
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- where are we now?
- what are the main problems?
- government’s temporary solution to streaming
- Board of Taxation review of Division 7A and trusts with UPE’s
- net (tax) income and trust (accounting) income
- distributions of income and capital streaming legislation
Jo-anne is a director of TaxBytes, a specialised tax training business. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and a Fellow of The Tax Institute and holds a Masters in Taxation from the University of Sydney. Jo-anne has been providing tax training to accounting and legal firms since 1994 from first tier firms down to smaller firms. She provides monthly tax training to a number of accounting firms throughout Australia. She has had extensive experience as a presenter in taxation matters and has been a regular presenter for the ICAA and TTI.
- Current at
30 August 2017