Published on 07 Sep 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- so what exactly is a deceased estate?
- what are the stages of administration of a deceased estate?
- who gets taxed on what and when and why?
- planning opportunities with deceased estates
- traps for unwary executors and beneficiaries (and their advisers).
Brian Hor CTA
Brian is the Principal and Legal Practitioner Director of WillWorks® Pty Ltd, a boutique law practice specialising in providing Sophisticated Estate Planning and Trust Deed services, including Review of Family Trust Deeds. Brian is a specialist Trusts and Estate Planning Lawyer with over 25 years' experience in advising on Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Trusts and Asset Protection, and preparing Sophisticated Wills, Testamentary Trusts, Discretionary Trusts, Unit Trusts, Hybrid Trusts, Family Trust Succession Deeds, SMSF Deeds, Shareholder Agreements and Business Succession Agreements. Before establishing WillWorks®, Brian was a Partner with a "Top Tier" professional services firm and was a founder of its Private Clients Estate Planning practice in Australia." Current at 29 October 2012
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Brian HOR.
Further details about this event: