Published on 15 Jul 09
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- time line for ESS changes
- the role and relevance of tax to share based rewards
- pre-Budget position - excessive concessionality?
- precursors to the Policy Statement
- Senate inquiry into the operation of ESS
- final Policy Statement
- a detailed look at the Policy Statement
- transitional issues
- $1,000 tax exempt share plan
- share purchase plan with employer match
- salary sacrifice share purchase plan
- restricted share plan
- traditional options
- performance rights plan.
Sarah is a Melbourne Tax Partner at Allens Arthur Robinson with more than 20 years of experience. Her expertise is in the areas of corporate, international and employment taxation. Sarah is both a Lawyer and a Chartered Accountant and is a member of the advisory panel to the Board of Taxation.
Current at 17 December 2007 Current at 17 December 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Sarah BERNHARDT.