Published on 28 Oct 04
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- what the reforms mean for non-banking corporates?
- the practical problems created by the reforms
- dealing with the problems
- what reforms are still to come and their implications
- will the effort be worth it and when can we say reform has been achieved?
Neil Ward FTIA leads the Deloitte Australian Financial Services Tax Group. He has more than 30 years experience in advising in tax. Prior to joining Deloitte in March 2000, Neil spent 12 years with the ANZ Banking Group in Australia and the United Kingdom. Neil is recognised as one of the leading tax advisers on financial arrangements, foreign exchange, thin capitalisation, capital management, withholding tax and infrastructure transactions.
- Current at
06 May 2009