Published on 28 Oct 04
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- what the reforms mean for non-banking corporates?
- the practical problems created by the reforms
- dealing with the problems
- what reforms are still to come and their implications
- will the effort be worth it and when can we say reform has been achieved?
Neil Ward FTI
Neil is a Partner at Deloitte. Neil has more than 25 years experience advising on tax. During this period he has advised on most aspects of corporate taxation both from an Australian
and International perspective. Neil has had significant experience with tax consulting to the banking and finance sector. Neil is
recognised as one of the leading tax advisers on financial arrangements, foreign exchange, thin capitalisation and infrastructure
transactions and has been actively involved in the tax reform of financial arrangements. Current at 01 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Neil WARD.
Further details about this event: