Published on 12 Aug 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Clients with overseas transactions need to know the new rules for recognising Forex gains and losses. This presentation addresses the following questions:
- do the new rules impact my client?
- are there any exclusions?
- practical examples of common financial transactions
- treatment of trading stocks
- overseas purchases and sales
- foreign currency bank accounts
- hedging contracts.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Peter FEROS.
Further details about this event: