Published on 30 Mar 07
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- how are trusts treated for tax purposes?
- accounting for trust income
- trust distributions, present entitlement and absolute entitlement
- special tax rules for taxing income and distributions
- CGT events and trusts
- the traps of resettlements
- taxing special types of trusts (deceased estates, testamentary trusts, child maintenance trusts, foreign trusts and other excluded trusts)
- family trust elections and trust losses
- Division 7A and trusts.
Mark Reynolds CTA
Mark is a Tax Principal in Crowe Horwath, with over 19 years' experience in providing tax advice to clients on both income tax and indirect tax issues. Mark primarily works with SME clients in the property, retail, and education sectors, assisting them on all aspects of their business operations. Current at 07 September 2016
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Mark REYNOLDS.
Further details about this event: