Published on 24 Aug 09
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- when will a testamentary trust be established?
- how to ensure that the right person gets the benefit of an asset
- differentiating between an executor and a trustee of a testamentary trust
- controlling testamentary trusts through multiple generations
- rights and obligations of trustees of testamentary trusts
- rights of aggrieved beneficiaries of a testamentary trust.
Laura is a Senior Solicitor at Cleary Hoare Solicitors and practises in the areas of
succession planning and deceased estates. Laura provides advice to private clients on
business structuring, superannuation, wills, enduring powers of attorney, guardianship and
administration of deceased estates. Laura also provides advice in her areas of expertise to
a national network of accountants and financial planners. Current at 21 July 2009
Further details about this event: