Published on 26 Mar 14
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- ATO role in the administration of superannuation funds
- SMSF statistics
- regulation of SMSFs
- penalty regime for SMSF trustees
- illegal early release scheme promoters
- industry and retail fund statistics @ December 2013
- ATO interaction with funds
- funds - income tax administration.
Stuart has been a Taxation Officer since 1981 and has experience in a range of technical areas including a period with the large Business and International business line, extensive litigation experience, four years as Tax Counsel and a period as manager of the Business & Personal Tax Centre of Expertise. Stuart is currently Assistant Commissioner in the Technical Leadership Superannuation business line. In that role Stuart manages the Complex Technical area and Centre of Expertise for Superannuation.
Current at 18 December 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Stuart FORSYTH.
Further details about this event: