Published on 08 Sep 10
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the Citigroup case:
- overview of facts and holdings
- Part IVA case law - Any new ground?
- other recent 2010 Part IVA cases
- News Australia Holdings
- Trail Bros
- Futuris Corporation
- summary of developments following recent Part IVA cases
- recent New Zealand cases:
- a changed environment - recent cases
- Ben Nevis
- Westpac and BNZ*
- Penny & Hooper
- effect on business in New Zealand
- comparison & conclusions.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Joanne DUNNE.
Further details about this event: