Published on 26 Jul 12
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Timetable for the abolition of duty on the transfer of non-land business assets
- Treatment of rent and other rights to income from dutiable property
- Site goodwill and the valuation of land
- Statutory licences connected with land
- An update on the perennial problem of fixtures and goods
- Security interests over land
- When will business assets still be taxed in a post abolition environment?
Adrian Chek CTA
Adrian is one of Australia's leading stamp duty advisers. He is also an expert in GST and income tax. Adrian has advised on stamp duty, GST and tax issues on a variety of issues and matters for corporates, property trusts and financial institutions including issues relating to mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructures, property trust floats, the establishment of wholesale property trusts, infrastructure acquisitions, landholder stamp duty, finance transactions, resettlement, employee remuneration, and various state taxes including land tax. Current at 11 March 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Adrian CHEK.
Further details about this event: