Published on 17 Oct 12
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The new R & D regime commenced in 2011 and it contains a number of significant changes generating the loss of existing opportunities and the creation of new opportunities.
This presentation covers:
- Who and what qualifies now that did not qualify before
- What does not qualify now that did qualify before
- The opportunity to secure claims via Overseas and Advance Findings
- New opportunities to encourage international R&D to be done in Australia
- Relaxing of rules allowing international ownership of R&D project IP
- Other changes to the incentives
- What your company needs to be doing differently.
Current at 15 June 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Ian Ross-Gowan.