Published on 15 Sep 11
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- identify the assets and liabilities
- contributions (financial or non financial)
- future needs
- fair and equitable consideration
- what is spousal maintenance?
- self managed superannuation funds
- what can a financial agreement cover?
Sanaz is an Accredited Family Law Specialist and she has a particular interest in complex property matters. She has a strong commercial focus and the ability to work closely with clients to achieve a prompt division of property between couples in the most financially effective manner. Sanaz is passionate about helping couples resolve parenting matters to achieve what is in their children's best interest. Sanaz presents and publishes articles on family law topics for various professional groups including accountants, phycologists and financial advisors. Sanaz is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria, Victorian Women Lawyers and the Law Council of Australia.
- Current at
11 April 2016