Published on 17 May 08
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- what do the different generations need?
- the boom of superannuation - a succession perspective
- the passing of assets to the X's and Y's
- binding financial agreements and succession planning
- putting together the plan - what's the value in it?
Craig is a Senior Associate in the Estates & Succession Planning Group in Thynne and Macartney. Craig has extensive experience in Estate & Succession matters including personal estate planning, business succession planning and re-structuring, estate administration and estate litigation. Craig has extensive experience in all areas of estate
& succession planning, including: estate planning for high net wealth clients administration of complex estates, estate litigation including capacity challenges, will interpretation and family provision applications business succession planning for professional practices and small to medium businesses
Current at 17 May 2008 Current at 07 August 2008