Published on 16 May 13
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:??
- an update on the international dealings schedule (IDS) and reportable tax position schedule (RTPS)??
- compliance obligations continue to evolve – what’s next???
- potential for penalties and interest
- ??are your systems up to the mark?
- ??how to prepare for possible ATO compliance activity.
Judy Morris is an Assistant Commissioner in the Public Groups and International area of the ATO and leads the Top 1000 program. Prior to joining the ATO, Judy was a Corporate Tax Partner with a large advisory firm and also has experience as head of tax for a large Australian listed group.
- Current at
15 December 2020
David, has over 30 years corporate tax experience with Australian listed companies and local subsidiaries of multinationals. As a National Leader of Tax Risk Management Services ("TRMS") in KPMG Australia, David has liaised regularly on behalf of KPMG with the Senior Executive Officers of the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) responsible for the ATO Annual Compliance Program since its inception in 2002 and participated on Advisory Groups for reviews by the Inspector General of Taxation in regard to conduct of risk reviews and audits for Large Business, SME, HNWI and Wealthy Australians
- Current at
14 November 2013