Published on 16 May 13
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:??
- an update on the international dealings schedule (IDS) and reportable tax position schedule (RTPS)??
- compliance obligations continue to evolve – what’s next???
- potential for penalties and interest
- ??are your systems up to the mark?
- ??how to prepare for possible ATO compliance activity.
Judy is a Corporate Tax Partner with KPMG with over 20 years experience working in major law firms and listed corporate groups. Prior to joining KPMG Judy worked with Caltex Australia in a range of roles including the head of tax role during an active period of acquisitions and divestments, including a major merger. Judy has a keen interest in the interaction of current taxation rules and the recent developments in response to climate change, linking into the resources of KPMG’s Sustainability Advisory Services group. Judy chairs a Taxation Institute sub-committee focusing on carbon trading and taxes.
Current at August 2008 Current at 26 August 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Judy MORRIS.
Current at 26 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by David DRUMMOND.