Published on 06 Nov 08
This presentation covers:
- impact of appointment
- issues during the administration
- accessing pre-appointment losses
- accessing interest deductions
- non-cash tax events
- tax funding agreements and group obligations.
- issues on wrapping-up
- what does a tax clearance mean?
- effect of dissolution on other entities.
Jeremy is a Partner in KPMG’s Tax Practice, with approximately 15 years experience in the financial services
sector, and general and life insurance in particular, and has advised on most of the major industry transactions of the last
decade. Jeremy has been heavily involved in industry consultation on tax consolidation and is a frequent speaker on both
industry issues and tax consolidation more broadly. Jeremy is a member of the IFSA Life Insurance Taxation Working Group, as
well as being Chair of the Taxation Institute’s NSW Technical Committee.
Current at 9 February 2009 Current at 14 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Jeremy HIRSCHHORN.