Published on 29 Oct 04
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- CFC provisions
- the new regime for BELC and consideration of specific listed income in US, UK, Germany, NZ
- taxation of dividend income / deemed dividends
- tainted services and regional service companies
- holding company structures
- foreign branch income issues
- issues arising from consolidations
- the new CGT concession
- future potential changes to international tax regime.
Current at 29 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Jason CHANG.