Published on 22 Mar 04
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- the range of trust transactions caught (payments, loans and debt forgiveness)
- unpaid present entitlements
- unrealised gains - distributions and payments
- other Division 7A provisions amended
- excluded transactions
- operative dates for the legislation.
Terry Lewis FTIA is a partner at Lewis Richmond. Terry’s knowledge and experience spans a broad range of tax issues relating to SME’s, including capital gains tax, tax losses and Division 7A.
Current at 16 July 2008 Current at 23 August 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Terry LEWIS.
Further details about this event: