Published on 10 Oct 14
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- taxpayer – CGT event re CGT asset
- shares – additional requirements
- share or a trust interest – active asset
- relevant statutory provisions
- application of the concessions.
Brian of Richards Advisory has specialised in providing taxation advice to accounting and legal practitioners in respect of a wide range of business clients for approximately 40 years. His particular taxation specialty areas include business restructuring, intellectual property transactions, CGT issues and tax planning matters. As a taxation specialist, Brian has extensive academic and other lecturing experience.
- Current at
30 August 2017