Published on 18 Mar 03
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following issues:
- how broad the tax incentives of VCLPs are
- whether the Australian Institutions will support the VCLPs
- what VC Management Partnerships are
- what Australian Venture Capital Funds of Funds are
- what Foreign Venture Capital Funds of Funds are
- how our VC initiatives measure up to the US and UK
- strategies for getting through the registration process.
Rick is an M&A Tax Partner with over 20 years tax experience. For the past three years, Rick was voted as one of Australia's top 10 tax advisors in surveys conducted by the International Tax Review. Rick worked with the Australian Venture Capital Association in lobbying and assisting with the drafting of the Venture Capital Limited Partnership regime. He heads the Deloitte Private Equity tax team and works with private equity firms on their M&A transactions.
- Current at
15 September 2017