Published on 15 Jul 03
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this presentation include:
- Primary Production Business - What is it?
- who is a primary producer?
- carrying on a primary production business
- Primary Production Deductions
- depreciating assets
- capital expenditure
- Landcare operations
- Deferral of Profits
- forced disposals/death of livestock
- Non Commercial Losses
- outline of rules and effect on loss
- business activity vs hobby
- Other Incentives
- farm management deposits
- PAYG instalments
- government benefits.
Barbie Chiro FTIA is National Tax Partner at Walker Wayland. Barbie specialises in taxation planning and advice for small business. Her main areas of interest are in matters relating to capital gains tax, trusts, superannuation, and business succession planning.
Current at 20 August 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Barbie CHIRO.
Further details about this event: