Published on 18 Sep 14
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- types of dutiable property
- carve outs, exemptions and concessions
- land interests
- lodgment requirements
- aggregation of dutiable transactions
- acquiring land interests directly or indirectly
- acquisitions of land interests.
Alison has advised on a multitude of transactions covering taxes including income tax, GST, stamp duty and land tax. Further adding to her technical expertise, she is in the final stages of a Masters of Taxation. On a day to day basis she works closely with property lawyers, which requires her to keep up to date with the tax and stamp duty laws affecting property transactions. Current at 23 February 2017
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Alison WALLACE.