Published on 16 May 13
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
What does the next round of proposed changes to the transfer pricing legislation mean for taxpayers?
- ??interaction with other transfer pricing guidelines, legislation, treaties and OECD guidelines
- ??increase in the ATO’s ability to re-characterise and/or unwind transactions??
- similarities and differences to Part IVA
- ??implications for the preparation of transfer pricing documentation and penalty protection??
- action steps for taxpayers.
Jesper is a Partner at Ernst and Young. Current at 25 June 2013
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Jesper SOLGAARD.