Published on 28 Aug 12
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation gives an update on the proposed rewrite to Australia’s transfer pricing rules and covers the following:
- How will the retrospective and prospective changes impact your company? Will your policies need to be reviewed?
- What will the proposed changes mean for your company?
- What will transfer pricing 'best practice' look like under the proposed new transfer pricing regime?
- How does your company manage its transfer pricing risk?
- What do you need to do to prepare for a transfer pricing risk review or audit?
- Will this change as a result of the rewrite?
- What are the increased disclosure requirements in completing the new International Dealings Schedule (IDS)?
This presentation works through a case study to illustrate the differences between the former Schedule 25A and the IDS and how the new IDS may
impact your company’s compliance obligations.
Zara leads BDO’s Australian Transfer Pricing Practice and has over 20 years experience advising large and medium-sized companies in transfer pricing. Zara has wide experience across planning, dispute resolution (ATO risk reviews, audits and advance pricing arrangements) and development of transfer pricing policies, risk management and compliance. Zara is a regular speaker on this topic for The Tax Institute and various forums.
- Current at
05 June 2017