Published on 01 May 08
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- when should a Schedule 25A be completed?
- which transactions need to be included on the Schedule 25A?
- how are transactions appropriately characterised, ie which labels?
- what information is required to complete the Schedule 25A?
- how does the ATO use the information contained in the Schedule 25A?
- practical guidance on how the ATO views responses to specific questions in the Schedule
- what is transfer pricing documentation?
- what is the ATO's 4-step process?
- what are the commonly used transfer pricing methodologies?
Peter works for Deloitte Current at 01 May 2008
Soulla McFall CTA
Soulla is a Partner with Deloitte. Current at 01 March 2012
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Soulla MCFALL.
Michael Jenkins CTA
Michael has worked in the area of transfer pricing and international tax for around 15 years, both in the ATO and in a professional services environment. He is currently an Assistant Commissioner in the Public Groups & Internationals business line of the ATO. Michael is involved in a number of major transfer pricing cases, and leads a team involved in the development of the ATO’s guidance products related to the transfer pricing provisions enacted in 2013. He is currently the Australian delegate to the OECD’s Working Party No. 6 on transfer pricing matters, and was the Australian competent authority for transfer pricing matters from 2010 to 2012. Current at 02 June 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Michael JENKINS.
Further details about this event: