Published on 01 May 08
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- when should a Schedule 25A be completed?
- which transactions need to be included on the Schedule 25A?
- how are transactions appropriately characterised, ie which labels?
- what information is required to complete the Schedule 25A?
- how does the ATO use the information contained in the Schedule 25A?
- practical guidance on how the ATO views responses to specific questions in the Schedule
- what is transfer pricing documentation?
- what is the ATO's 4-step process?
- what are the commonly used transfer pricing methodologies?
Soulla is a Transfer Pricing Partner with Deloitte.
Current at 30 April 2008 Current at 22 May 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Soulla MCFALL.
Michael Jenkins FTIA is a principal at Deloitte with 10 years experience in transfer pricing covering various industry sectors. In recent times Michael has focused on transfer pricing issues relating to the pricing of debt and related issues.
Current at 21 August 2008 Current at 16 September 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Michael JENKINS.
Peter works for Deloitte
Current at 1 May 2008 Current at 22 May 2008