Published on 25 Nov 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- 2004-05 Compliance Program - who is being targeted and for what?
- The new guidelines for transfer pricing and SMEs - will they help you?
- How the ATO select cases for a transfer pricing review - are you at risk?
- If the ATO review you - what should you expect and what do they expect?
- Will your review turn into an audit?
Chris is a Director at William Buck in Sydney and is primarily responsible for international tax advice. Chris joined the Taxation Consulting Group of William Buck in 2005 after over 15 years experience with PwC in Australasia and Europe and recently, 2 years in the ATO Transfer Pricing Practice. He was previously an Executive Level member of the Australian Taxation Office Transfer Pricing Practice, located in Large Business and International, Sydney, and a designated Competent Authority in the Asian team.
Current at 8 February 2007 Current at 09 March 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Chris BOWMAN.
Further details about this event: